Bosch GBH 36 VF-Li Cordless Rotary drilling hammer
GZ Industrial Supplies Nigeria offers a wide range of Bosch professional tools, The Bosch GBH 36 VF-Li Cordless Rotary drilling hammer has endless power and absolute control.
Benefits if this power tool includes
- Up to 50% faster work rate due to higher single impact energy and 100% more lifetime (compared to predecessor GBH 36 VF-LI)
- Absolute control if the drill bit jams thanks to Bosch KickBack Control (KBC) and in sensitive materials thanks to Bosch Electronic Precision Control (EPC)
- Comes complete with a keyless chuck, making it also suitable for straight-shank drill bits in wood and metal
- Vibration Control for low user fatigue
- LED worklight for an optimum view of the work position
- Up to 240 holes in concrete with one battery charge (diameter 6 x 40 mm)
- 3 functions: drilling, hammering, chiselling
- Innovative COOLPACK batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without COOLPACK)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Faster than average charging time: Battery charged to 80% after only 25 minutes
|No-load speed||1,150 rpm|
|Max. impact energy||3.2 J|
|Impact rate at rated speed||0 - 4200 bpm|
|Rated speed||0 - 940 rpm|
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Battery capacity||4 Ah|
|Weight incl. battery||4.6 kg|
|Drilling dia. concrete, hammer drill bits||4 - 28 mm|
|Opt. appl. range concrete, hammer drill bits||8 - 18 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood||30 mm|
|Hammer drilling in concrete|
|Vibration emission value ah||14.5 m/s²|
|No self-discharge, no memory effect
and a higher energy density thanks to Li-Ion battery technology
|Optimal protection of the cells
against excessive heat due to special, heat conductive housing
Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers in the 2 – 4kg class.
thanks to low vibration by adding rubber mounting/foam padding to the handles
|Metal chuck 1.0 - 13.0 mm|
|Enhanced tool control for superior results in delicate materials
even with impact - thanks to performance adjustment with slow ramp-up and reduced maximum performance
|Reduces the hazard of sudden tool reactions
in binding conditions thanks to automatic shut-down of the tool
The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.
|Best work results with constant speed
thanks to electronic regulation of speed - even under load
|Easy and precise control of the RPM
thanks to variable speed
|Protection of the user and the machine in case of overload or binding
No abrupt blockage of the tool by unlatching clutch dogs and minimizing torque
|Bosch SDS System
Fast, tool-free changing of application tools.
Please always contact us as an authorized Bosch brand distributor in Nigeria.
Download Technical datasheet of this product Bosch GBH 36 VF-LI Plus Professional: User Manual (PDF 19.6 MB)