Sinopec Engine Coolant YF-2A 200Liters drums
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ENGINE COOLANT YF-2A
Sinopec Environmentally Friendly Engine Coolant YF-2A is formulated using ethylene glycol and a balanced mixture of organic-acid based corrosion inhibitors. This environmentally friendly product contains no amines, borates, nitrites, phosphates or silicates, and is suitable for use as a coolant and antifreeze in the radiator systems of most types of internal combustion engines.
This coolant is pre-diluted 50/50.
Sinopec Environmentally Friendly Engine Coolant YF-2A is suitable for use in:
- Radiator systems of petrol, diesel, LPG and CNG-fuelled engines in passenger cars, trucks and buses.
- Radiator systems of modern aluminum alloy engines.
- Radiator systems of diesel engines fitted with cast iron cylinder liners.
Features and benefits
- The advanced anticorrosion system provides excellent protection against crevice corrosion in aluminum and cavitation corrosion-erosion in cast iron, protecting the radiator components and ensuring longer life.
- The non-silicate formulation protects against the formation of gels and deposits, even in the presence of hard water, ensuring improved coolant stability and longer effective coolant life.
- Excellent heat transfer properties enable high-temperature engine parts (especially the aluminum heat-transfer surfaces found in some modern engines) to be effectively cooled and protected from damage.
- Can offer a single coolant/antifreeze for use in a wide range of vehicles, so ideal for mixed fleet use.
- Fully compatible with rubber tubing and sealing materials, and so prolongs the service life of water pump and seals.
- Good stability enables the product to be stored year round without problems.