Industrial Floor Cleaner omniflex dispense-and-vac-system
GZ Industrial Supplies offers The OmniFlex Dispense-and-Vac system is a simple, fast approach to cleaner, safer floors. It has extreme cleaning capabilities to achieve hygienic results in even the heaviest soil and grease conditions. In fact, it's up to 60 times better at removing soil and contaminants than mopping. That makes the Dispense-and-Vac is perfect for food service establishments, industrial facilities, light duty public restrooms and much more.
Just apply fresh cleaning solution to the floor, spread and lightly brush into grout lines, and then completely vacuum away all soils and liquid, leaving floors really clean and bone dry. It's perfect for daily cleaning and degreasing of commercial floors. It's also great for applying and removing stripper on finished floors. The process is radically better, faster and safer than cleaning with a mop.
DAILY KITCHEN AND DINING CLEANING
Don't let dirty, greasy floors drive customers and employees away - or take them down. Grease and contaminants coat food service floors, creating unsanitary and slippery surfaces. Toss the mop and use the Dispense-and-Vac in kitchens, food prep areas, walk-ins, dining rooms, behind bars, and more.
No area of the building generates more complaints than the restroom, and mops are a primary reason. The Dispense-and-Vac is a perfect "no-mop" solution for fast and hygienic cleaning of restroom floors, the primary source of those complaints.
SPILL PICK UP AND RESPONSE
When it comes to spills, time is of the essence to prevent lasting damage or slip-and-fall injury. The Dispense-and-Vac enables rapid, complete removal of spill contents to keep employees, customers and surfaces safe. Plus floors are clean and dry for immediate use.
The Dispense-and-Vac simplifies floor stripping. Just apply fresh stripper through the rear spigot and agitate as normal. Then, simply pick it up with the vacuum system. When ready, you can even dispense fresh rinse water and vacuum the floor dry.
- SAFER. Extreme cleaning and instant drying mean reduced slip-and-fall accidents and immediate availability. In fact, the system has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing High Traction.
- FASTER. In studies performed by customers, the Dispense-and-Vac can reduce cleaning times by 25% or more while achieving dramatically better cleaning results.
- ELIMINATES UNNECESSARY CONTRACT SERVICES. Reduce costs associated with periodic contract services, like deep clean and restroom hygiene services, hazmat cleanup from toilet spills, sidewalk/concrete cleaning, and more.
- SIMPLE TO LEARN AND USE. It's easier than mopping. Very easy for unskilled and part-time employees to learn and use.
- EASY TO CLEAN OUT, TRANSPORT AND STORE. The Dispense-and-Vac system breaks down for easy cleaning access. Plus, it can go up or down stairs or across town in a small vehicle.
- AC/DC. An optional Lithium-ion battery is available for the Dispense-and-Vac, which makes cleaning during the day easy, practical and safe. Switching between corded and cordless operation is very quick for the best of both worlds.
- NO TECHNICIANS OR TOOLS REQUIRED. Like all OmniFlex systems, the Dispense-and-Vac has very few moving parts, so very little can go wrong. And if it does, it can be maintained and repaired in minutes by non-technicians - usually without any tools. Not only does this save money, but it also minimizes downtime.
- RAPID RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Contact us for product availability in Nigeria