Kaierda Tig Welding machine WS500N
GZ Industrial Supplies Nigeria is the distributor of Kaierda welding machines in Nigeria. Our Kaierda Tig Welding machine WS500N Is a dual function welding machine, it features both argon welding and manual metal welding functions. Kaierda Tig Welding machine WS500N has a peak current control mode, highly reliable power controls, high frequency arc striking as well as an adjustable push current. This Kaierda Tig Welding machine has shown improved performance in extensive and lengthened welding work.
Features of Kaierda Tig Welding machine WS500N:
• Two functions in one machine: Argon arc welding and manual metal welding functions
• Peak current control mode: high reliability of power device
• High frequency arc striking: high success of arc striking, stable welding with small current and good welding bead
• Adjustable push current: guarantee the quality of arc striking and welding and improve the performance of extensive lengthened long-distance welding
• Adjustable delay gas shut switch: protect the weld puddle from oxidation at the moment when welding stops
• Wide scope of application: suitable for j421,j422, acid electrode and j506,j507, basic electrode welding, widely used for nonferrous metal welding including carbon steel,stainless steel and copper
Technical Specifications of Kaierda Tig Welding machine WS500N
- Welding machine WS-500N
- Input voltage(V) 3phase,380V 50/60Hz
- Rated input current(A) 26
- Max effective input current(A) 20
- Rated input power capacity(KVA) 17
- O-Load voltage(V) 67
- Output current adjustable range(A) 10-500
- MMA working voltage(V) 22-40
- Argon arc welding working voltage(V 10.4-30
- Rated duty cycle(%) 60%
- Efficiency(%) ≥85%
- COSö ≥0.85
- Insulation classH
- Protection degree of enclosure IP21S
- Weight(kg) 24
- Dimension(mm) 465×232×405
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is Pulse welding?
Pulse welding is welding that alternates between a high and low current. This reduces the overall heat input and spatter while ensuring greater resistance to a lack of fusion. The benefit of this is that you can weld both thicker and thinner metals without burning through them.
2.What are the five 5 welding essentials?
- Correct electrode size.
- Correct current.
- Correct arc length or voltage.
- Correct travel speed.
- Correct electrode angle.
Buy welding machines and consumables from GZ Industrial Supplies