Total Dacnis SH 46 Compressor Oil (20L)
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Total Lubricants in Nigeria.Total Dacnis SH 46 Compressor Oil is a high performance lubricant developed for lubrication and cooling of air compressors. It is recommended whenever the discharge temperature exceeds 90°C and/or the discharge pressure exceeds 10 bars for the lubrication of gears, plain and roller bearings working under severe conditions.
Application of Total Dacnis SH 46 Compressor Oil
- Lubrication and cooling of the following types of air compressors:
- rotary screw compressors (ISO VG 32, 46, 68)
- reciprocating compressors (ISO VG 100).
- Recommended whenever the discharge temperature exceeds 90°C and/or the discharge pressure exceeds 10 bars.
- Recommended for the lubrication of gears, plain and roller bearings working under severe conditions, where a CKS level is required.
Features and Benefits
The various advantages of DACNIS SH:
- Avoids the carbon build up
- Allows a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
- Protects the screws against wear and corrosion.
The use of DACNIS SH allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by:
- Optimising the compressor efficiency
- Extending the drain intervals. The possible achieved drain intervals can be:
- from 4000 to 6000 hours for fixed compressors in standard use
- up to 8000 hours with lubricant analysis monitoring.
- Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. The DACNIS SH have an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period (up to 8000 hours).
Density @ 15°C 839
Viscosity @ 40°C 46
Flash Point Coc 262
Pour Point -48
ISO 6743 classified DAJ for heavy duty applications.