Fuchs Marine Renolit FLM 2
Fuchs Marine Renolit FLM 2 is a smooth, highly water resistant and work stable lithium soap grease containing additives to improve its oxidation resistance, corrosion protection and EP/anti-wear properties. RENOLIT FLM 2 is based on a special mineral oil and contains a package of solid lubricants including molybdenum disulphide to provide good emergency running properties.
RENOLIT FLM 2 is recommended for lubrication of all types of plain and roller bearings subject to heavy or shock loads or extended re-greasing intervals.
RENOLIT FLM 2 is applied for lubrication of agricultural and construction machinery, trucks, as well as in bearings used in the stone-, mining- and rubber industry, and in concrete plants.
• Water resistant • Work stable
• Aging resistant • High loadable
• Good corrosion protection • Good anti-wear properties
• Contains MoS2 • Reliable behaviour at heavy loads and shock loads
• Suitable for extended re-greasing intervals
• Good emergency running properties
Classification DIN 51502 KPF2N-30
Classification ISO 6743-9 ISO-L-X-CDEB 2
Base oil Mineral oil
Solid lubricants Yes
NL GI grade 2
Base oil viscosity at 40 °C 100 mm²/s
Temperature range -30/+140 °C
Approvals, recommendations MAN 285
Base oil viscosity at 40°C at 100°C mm²/s