Epocool 2000 Corrosion Inhibitor Coolant 25L
- Epocool 2000
- 25.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Epocool 2000 Corrosion Inhibitor Coolant 25L
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Epochem brand of Cleaning and maintenance chemicals in Nigeria. Our Epocool 2000 Corrosion Inhibitors coolant are a series of extended life industrial coolant/antifreeze and heat transfer fluids formulated for stationary equipment applications are already pre-diluted. These products are based on a unique extended life carboxylate inhibitor system and nitrite/molybdate as secondary inhibitors. Epocool 2000 Corrosion Inhibitors coolant provides complete protection of cooling system components. This product do not contain borates, phosphate, amines and silicates and are available in ethylene glycol based fluid.
APPLICATIONS OF EPOCOOL 2000 COOLANT
• Stationary engines used in natural gas processing, irrigation, power generation, marine applications, oilfield operations and portable air compressors
• Heat transfer applications such as line heaters, snow melting systems
• Unique applications such as coolants in air conditioning units
• On-road/off road heavy-duty diesel engine applications
• Glycol based products can be used where toxicity is a concern
• Nitrite free product is recommended for on-road/off road and industrial applications
• Longer service life with no inhibitor additions required
• Protects all industrial cooling system metals including brass, copper, solder, steel, cast iron and aluminum
• Contains no silicates, phosphates, borates or amines
• Low dissolved solids formula prevents formation of deposits
• Phosphate free formula helps prevent hard water scale formation
• Silicate free technology maintains good as new heat transfer and prevents formation of silicate gels during use and storage
• 100% biodegradable in its unused form
• Available as ethylene glycol based fluids
TYPICAL PROPERTIES PRE-DILUTE
Appearance Clear Liquid
Specific Gravity 1.06
Freezing point 50%(Aqueous soln) N/A
Freezing point -34
Boil over protection 1290C
PROCEDURES FOR USE
• Allow cooling system to cool thoroughly Drain traditional coolant from cooling system.
• Dispose of all coolant according to all laws and regulations.
• Fill cooling system with clean water and circulate system until normal operating temperatures are reached.
• Circulate system for 15 to 30 minutes after reaching normal operating temperatures.
• Check system for any leaks and replace any worn materials.
• Drain the water from the cooling system completely
• Dispose of all re-circulated water according to all laws and regulations. Water that remains in cooling system will affect the freeze point of new coolant when added.
• Re-filling the cooling system, If using Epocool 2000 Corrosion Inhibitors coolant. Fill the cooling system about 9/10 full with Epocool Pre-diluted 50/50. Circulate system until normal operating temperature is reached. Test freeze point and adjust to between -15ºF and -62ºF. The optimal freeze point is -34ºF.
• For over concentrated systems use water to make freeze point more positive. Circulated system after freeze point has been adjusted.
• Check coolant level regularly. If systems are prone to leaking more frequent checking of the cooling system is recommended to maintain proper fluid levels. Top up as required with Epocool 2000 Corrosion Inhibitors Coolant.
• Coolant levels should be maintained at proper levels to insure correct cooling system operation and avoid headspace corrosion.
• For systems using ethylene glycol check freeze point at least twice per year using a refractometer and adjust to between -15ºF and -62ºF. Optimum freeze point is -34ºF.
Contact us for product availability.
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What is corrosion inhibitor coolant?
Corrosion inhibitor coolant is a type of coolant that contains a chemical compound that can reduce the corrosion rate of metals or alloys in the cooling system of an engine. Corrosion inhibitor coolant can protect the engine components from rust, pitting, erosion, and other forms of damage caused by the interaction of water, oxygen, and metal parts.
2. How does corrosion inhibitor coolant work?
Corrosion inhibitor coolant works by forming a protective layer or film on the metal surfaces of the cooling system components. This layer or film acts as a barrier that prevents or slows down the contact of water, oxygen, and metal, which are the main factors that cause corrosion.
3. How often should I use corrosion inhibitor coolant?
The frequency of using corrosion inhibitor coolant depends on several factors, such as the type and quality of the coolant, the type and condition of the engine, the hardness and quality of the water, and the driving habits and environment. Generally, you should follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions for using corrosion inhibitor coolant. Usually, you should use corrosion inhibitor coolant every time you change or top up your coolant.
This really works great for the cooling system on my standby plant. Highly Recommend it.
This is a very good coolant, not to mention the defence it offers against corrosion is an added advantage.
This is a reliable two in one product, corrosion inhibitor and coolant all in one. Best part is it works excellently.
This product is the top choice for various applications, including natural gas processing, irrigation, power generation, marine use, oil field operations, and portable air compressors. It ensures optimal heat transfer and effectively prevents the formation of silicate gels, maintaining excellent performance throughout use.
I experience some kind of overheating with my engine, but after using this product, the cooling system was steady and back to normal. Good one!
Very nice EPOCHEM EPOCOOL 2000 CORROSION INHIBITOR COOLANT 25L
i bought this product from gz supplies some weeks ago and the product is really nice. some of the benefits are; Contains no silicates, phosphates, borates or amines • Low dissolved solids formula prevents formation of deposits • Phosphate free formula helps prevent hard water scale formation